Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thursday through Saturday

Thursday after school, we had a play date here with Mindy and Ciara. Unfortunately, Ciara developed a stomach ache and had to go home early. We were so disappointed, but totally understood. She felt better that night per Mindy.

Ping and I spent the rest of the afternoon watching TV and napping a little. So tired from a busy week. Daddy came home and the two of them watched Bill's new Madagascar DVDs. They love them. It's hard to drag them away from the TV!

Friday was fine. We stayed home after school until we went to Ping's dancing class. She seems to still be enjoying it. We spent the rest of the night at home. A fairly low key day. I have been so busy and tired this week, so it was good to be home for the night. Bill and Ping again watched another Madagascar movie and I passed out in the middle of it.

Today was a really busy day. I purposely have made no plans for this weekend. This weekend is about cleaning, organizing, throwing things away and moving stuff around. We just have too much stuff and not enough storage. Today I cleaned two refridgerators, 4 drawers and three cabinets. Not a lot, but it took all day regardless. I am hoping that today (now Sunday) will bring more energy so that I may tackle a few other places. I want to clean out Ping's toy closet. I clean it regularly. It is a mess again though!!!!

Well nothing exciting here. Off to bed so that I can get up and get stuff done tomorrow!

Mama Out!!!!!!

No comments: