Sunday, September 14, 2008

Another weekend coming to a close

I hate when the weekend is over. That means no more time to get stuff done around here. Between work and school for Bill and the day to day stuff for Ping, it's hard to get everything I want done accomplished!

Today we hit Lowes and Walmart. Not very exciting at all, but necessary. We needed to grocery shop in the worst way.

Tomorrow I am going to go to my doctors to have my arms looked at. It's a follow up. I think they look decent, but I have a lot of hardness below the cuts. It has yet to go away. It's odd and it's bugging me. Why do I have a feeling nobody is going to know what it is?

I am having truck problems. Looks like we are switching vehicles tomorrow. Mine keeps slowing down and stalling. Not safe for the long drive. I need to make an appt. for it asap. It's so hard to be without a car. It's hard in general, but when Bill has to go to work and Ping has to go to school and be picked up, it's impossible to be without it. We don't have a backup either. We used to have mom's if ours had issues, but we don't have the 3rd car option anymore.

2 comments:

Fancy That said...

It sounds like you might just need a tune-up. What about renting a car for a day? good luck at your dr. appt :)

Christina said...

It sounds like you need a puppy to make your life easier. I will send you mine.