Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I am so darn itchy!!!!

I am healing and I am grateful. However, I am as itchy as itchy can be. That is a sign of healing, but it is driving me a tad batty!!!!

Ping had a good day at school. After school we headed to Target. We needed to get a few things. I looked for a cat collar for Sophie. I am having the Traveling Vet come on Friday. Thought it might be a good time for a collar and a BIG ARSE COW BELL!!!!!!!! They didn't have the break away kind so I will head out again tomorrow. Maybe I will go to Petco. We have always tried to keep with the break away kind. Cats can hang themselves, so this kind of collar is important. Especially if this sassy chick escapes again. Now I pray that never happens, but if it does, she needs to have a good collar. I don't want to think that she is hung up on a branch or something!

It poured buckets today. We left Target at just the right time. It was only raining. We came home and had some lunch and she watched a little TV. I was very sleepy, so I sat down with her. Since being on these antiobiotics, I have been so drowsy. Antibiotics do that to me. So I fell asleep for a short time.

Tonight I cleaned out the front hall closet. It was a disgusting mess. It took about an hour. I was sweating like crazy. Damn that A/C issue. I would have been hot anyway, but not that hot. I also cleaned out all of her hairbows and barrettes as well as I neatened all of her shoes for the 100th time:) We picked out her clothes for tomorrow. She put her new pjs on that we got at Target. They are so cute. They have cats all over them!

We jumped into bed around 8:30 and read some books. We both passed out at 9:30 or so. Then Daddy came home from the Fire Station. We watched a little TV together. Stop the presses!!!!!! We never, ever watch TV together. He just didn't want to do the trash. LOL. We had dinner and now I need to go get the munchkin a snack and water for tomorrow. I dread dragging the butt out of bed, but education is important. Even if it is preschool!

Hope you are well!

Mama Out!

No comments: