Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's already Thursday

Time flies when you are busy.

I can't even remember what I did this week. On Tuesday I went to physical therapy. It was okay. It's 30 minutes and to be honest, I got maybe 20 minutes with the physical therapist? I am not sure if they are the ones to use. I go again today, so I can make a better decision after this session.

The little one and I have been running around this week. We have bought balloon weights and have put in a balloon order for her party on Sunday. Yesterday I took her to a gymnastics class. She bawled before we even got in the room. I took her in the room as I am suppose to participate with her. Thought she would be fine. She freaked, so I left. I am not torturing myself like I did at skating. She is obviously not ready yet. To be honest, I think it's because she is exhausted after school. Maybe if it was a Saturday or a Sunday, she would want to participate? Well there is enough to keep us busy for now, so I am not going to worry about it.

Yesterday I prepared the favor boxes for her party. I am pleased with the end result. I put a lot of time and effort into picking out the boxes and the favors. I got these awesome boxes online. They are much bigger boxes than the standard ones I have seen. They needed to be a certain size for me so I could fit some bigger items in them! So I took the price tags off of all the various products yesterday. I also made tags with the name of each child and attached it to the box. I put a flower punch in each tag and tied it with a ribbon to the box. The ages of the kids determine what they were getting, hence the individual name on the box. Last night around midnight, Bill and I filled them.

Today we are having lunch with a woman I used to be on a committee with at WPI. I am looking forward to it. She is checking into adoption, so we are getting together to discuss the possibilities for her and her husband.

Tonight I have a 5pm pt appointment and then I am getting my hair done at the school that Karen teaches at. It's going to be a long night!

Hope this finds everyone well. I need to rush off to get the Pingster.

Mama Out!

1 comment:

OVPI News said...

So, even if adults ACT like children, there is no hope of getting a favor? Sheesh. And all this time of practicing my childish behavior and all i got was slapped around. :|

Thanks for the pix! They are adorable!

(i don't need a favor. :( )