Friday, September 12, 2008

I don't mean to brag

I know that everyone thinks that their child is the exceptional one. So I truly don't mean to brag. However, I deserve bragging rights when Ping does things that amaze me.

We were just coming in from school and I tripped up my concrete stairs and went flying forward. My pocketbook when flying and stuff fell out. I was stunned for a few seconds. Not Ping. She immediately starts rubbing my back and says "oh mama, oh mama, are you okay, are you okay???" I sat down on the step and Ping kisses her fingers and presses them to my cheek and my arms. She then hugs me so tight. Then she turned to the pocketbook, picked up all the contents and put them in and grabbed the straps for me. I am literally in tears here while I write this. I don't mean to be so sappy, but I just adore this little one and she truly amazes me. I told her that I loved her and was so proud of her for being such a loving and caring soul. I am so blessed. She is a remarkable baby. Like I said, there isn't a check at the end of the week, but this is what it is all about. This is what is important. I make more than anyone in the world because I am Ping's mom!

I love you my baby chickadee.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Oh, what a sweet little chickadee!