Saturday, October 11, 2008

Busy, busy and busy

I am taking advantage of having Bill home this weekend. We were finally able to put away some things. Last weekend I bundled all of Ping's summer clothes and shoes and put them in 2 big tubs. We put the tubs away today. We also have purchased new bedding for one of our spare bedrooms. Bill made the bed the other day. I put up the curtains yesterday, but today we moved things around and did basic clean up in that room. We had to change out curtain rods. My mom's iron bed was put in there. Unfortunately, the bed is up against the wall, so we had to get tension rods instead of what we had as the bed did not leave any room for rods that stick out. None of it was difficult, I just needed the assistance.

I do a lot of things during the day. Yesterday I cleaned out three cabinets in my dining room, cleaned some of my shelves in my office, went through a bunch of paperwork and a few other little tid bits. Having assistance is necessary for some projects. I want to move the TV in the living room. I wanted to do it tonight. Bill said we could at midnight. It's midnight NOW! He is watching TV in the other room.

We had our friends Jennifer and Jim and Jackson over this afternoon. We met Jennifer and Jim when we attended MAPP classes last year through the state. We have since adopted Ping and they have since had a placement. His name is Jackson. He is six months old. Handsome and happy little guy. So it was nice to get caught up with them. After they left, I did my nails as they were truly gross looking. I watched a Lifetime movie while I did them and then paid bills. Now I am debating on going to bed or taking on another project. I am tired, yet have energy too. If I do it tonight, I don't have to do it tomorrow. However, if I go to bed late, I will sleep later than I should and Bill has an 8am training session with the fire department! So I have to figure out what I am going to do I suppose!

I have had a few more "friends" pop up on Facebook. I seriously didn't know who one was. He went to college at Curry and graduated when I did, but who he is remains the mystery! LOL. The second person I did know, but it took me awhile to figure out who it was. So I am gathering friends like eggs from the Easter Bunny! Wanna be my friend? Look me up:)

That is all for now! Take care my dear friends.

Mama Out!

No comments: