Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Comments from the email post

* Jill,

I wanted to tell you that your story made me cry. You have such a beautiful little girl. Thank you so much for sharing your story.


* Jill,

Thank you so much for sharing with us. I have a huge lump in my throat after reading your story, and looking at the pictures of your beautiful daughter. You're right -- you are so blessed! And I am going to keep your email because someday when we bring our daughter home, this will be so helpful to keep in mind.


* Hi Jill,

oh my gosh.....how cute is she? those cheeks are definitely lip magnets. hehe. lots of smootching. My almost 2 yr old is looking at these pics with me and went and grabbed her Ling Ling backpack......just like your daughter's.

Congratulations.


* Hi Jill:

Thanks for sharing Ping Ping Story. She is adorable, many blessings and lots of love from San Juan, Puerto Rico.


* What a very inspiring story.

I am reading "Toddler Adoption: the Weavers Craft" in anticipation of adopting a toddler. It is very good.


* Jill I shared your story with my entire family and we all cried with tears of joy. Your daughter is so beautiful and I could feel her little personality jump right out of my computer screen! Thank you for sharing!

As for her SN, does cleft palate affect the palate only, not lip? Does this mean she will not need any additional surgeries?

Again, She is beautiful and I am so grateful that you have shared her with all of us waiting families.


* Jill, Thank youfor sharing your beautiful story! What an encouragment you are and what a blessing your daughter is.


* Jill, your post made me cry. Thanks for sharing the beautiful story of your daughter.


* what a cutie!! Thanks for sharing your story!


* Beautiful and encouraging story, Jill! Thank you for sharing that!!!!

No comments: