Monday, October 20, 2008

I forgot to mention something cute

Yesterday Bill went out the front door. He knows that nobody should be going out the front door due to the cat situations we have had! I am in the bathroom, he opens the door and I don't hear the heavy door. Then I hear Ping talking to him from the inside to the outside. I was beside myself. If Sophie had been there, we would have lost her! He just always takes chances and it irks me to no end. Frightens me too! Anyway, I yelled at him when he came inside. I mean how hard is it to use the side door? Why risk this awful emotional torture on us? I don't ever want to visit that hell again. So I was really angry. Ping was bobbing around for the most part. Part watching TV and part putting her coat on as they were going out. Ping comes over to me, puts her hand on my forearm and says "Mommy, you mad at Daddy?" I just laughed and said "yes I am mad at Daddy because he isn't doing what he should do!" Then the two went off to the store.

Tonight before Bill went to school, he was yelling to me from the other room and I was yelling back. I was in the middle of something and couldn't get up. He was just drinking coffee! Anyway, so we were having what my mom used to call "a long distance conversation!" So a few seconds go by and Ping comes over and looks up at me with her arm on my forearm and says "Mommy are you mad at Daddy????" I wasn't at all. I told her I wasn't and she went back to playing. She is just so smart. Kids can always sense this stuff. It was really cute so I wanted to share!

Mama Out!

No comments: