Wednesday, October 1, 2008

If they were giving out prizes for most errands run in a day..

I swear I would be the winner! I dropped off Ping at 8:20. Ran to Walmart to get some mums and a few other essentials. Then I went to S&S Farms and bought like 6 or so pumpkins. I bought 4 mums and a big pumpkin for us and a bunch for the cemetery. We plant for my dad and mom as well as one grandmother and a great aunt. After those two errands, I came home for a short time. I went back out to get the Pingster for 11:10. We then went to Sneakerama, Michaels, AC Moore, Lowes, Target and the Childrens Place. We didn't get home till 4:30 or so. We were so exhausted. I didn't even feel like I could move. I was wondering how I was going to get out of the car. I had nothing to drink or eat all day and my feet were killing me! Ping has snacks, but not a formal lunch. I hate marathon errands. I seem to have them a lot and I have no idea why.

While we were in Sneakerama, Ping said she had to go to the bathroom. Well come to find out, she didn't. She just wanted to take off her very full Pull Up!!!!! Why didn't she tell me she had to go? Sometimes she is so good about this. Other times she is not! So we took the Pull Up off and she went commando:) Later on in the day, we are in the Childrens Place clothing store. She starts to cry and says she has to go to the bathroom. The woman at the counter said I could bring her into their bathroom. She commented it looked like her Pull Up was falling down. Sadly, the chick didn't have a Pull Up on!!!!!!! So we get into the bathroom, she rips down her pants and she has literally pooped in her pants!!!!! I just stood there stunned. What is a mama to do when her baby is in a PUBLIC restroom with no Pull Ups or wipes???? UGH. So I told her not to move one muscle. I am trying to hold on to my pocketbook as there was no where to place it. At the same time, I am looking for soap and there isn't any! So I look for paper towels and realized they have a dryer. OMG, what am I going to do? Luckily I found some paper towels. I used a few and literally picked up one huge softball sized poo ball! I was really grossed out. I am sure those of you who are reading this are as well. Sorry. This blog is about telling the good, the bad and the stinky:) To make matters worse, I have now put paper towels in the toilet and you should never do that. I was desperate though. So I proceeded to flush the toilet. After the toilet flushed, the dang handle literally crashed to the floor. I picked it up and tried to fix it, but I was not at all successful. Talk about feeling bad and embarrassed. There was still paper in the toilet!!!!! So I apologized to the woman about the whole thing and went back to doing what I was doing which was finding some fall clothes for Ping. However, we both were spent and needed to get home for a cleaning and a fresh Pull Up, so we only stayed another few minutes and zipped home!!!!!!

Once I got home, I wasn't sure how I was even going to get out of the car. I was soooo tired. Ping kept saying she wanted to watch TV. I am thinking that I may not even make it to the door, never mind carry in all the packages and turn on the TV. However, I mustered the strength to bring everything in, turn on the TV and feed the cats. I then collapsed into the computer chair. I could only blankly read my emails. Now it's 12:30 and I am still up. I need to be in bed. So I am going to do a little filing and head upstairs!

Hope all is well with you!

Mama Out!

1 comment:

Fancy That said...

ok, I realize this may be a naive or silly question with no good answer, however, I simply must ask: don't you carry with you at all times, extra pull-ups and wipes? :o