Thursday, October 30, 2008

Headache from hell!

I think I have a sinus infection! UGH. Bill has a sore throat today. We just keep circulating these germs around. How lucky are we?

Yesterday was a great day. I dropped Ping off at school and then had breakfast with Meri. I then went back and got the little one and we hung out for the day. I had a terrible headache and I wanted her to have some down time as we had a concert to go to last night. The concert was great. It was Steven Curtis Chapman and Michael W. Smith. They were at the Lowell Auditorium. The concert went on for 3 hours. It was blazing hot in there, that is my only complaint. We got a ton of compliments on Ping. Everyone kept saying that she was adorable and very well behaved. We agree! She did well. She wanted to sleep in the beginning when Steven Curtis Chapman was singing, but when Michael W. Smith took the stage, she woke up and danced in the aisle. Everyone got a kick out of her!!!!! She kept asking for a new song. Especially when you could hear a pin drop because they were speaking. LOL. SCC did the song Cinderella. That was really sweet. He lost his youngest daughter from China to a car accident 5 months ago. For those that do not know the story, his son hit her when she ran up to the car after he returned home. Such a trajedy. So the song is about dancing with his daugthers and how they grow up so fast. He spoke about his little one quite a bit.

Both of these men are Christian pop singers. If you know me well, you know I am far from religious. However, the sappier the song, the happier I am. So their songs fit my world. LOL. I turned to Bill last night and said "I think we are the only non religious folks here." We didn't stand on our feet, sing like crazy and hold our hands up to the sky! It's not my thing. Well what can one expect at a concert like this? Anyway, it was a great concert.

Today I am grabbing Ping from school and we have two appointments. I might stop by a venue to check it out for something else as well. I will follow up with all that stuff later once our day is complete. All I want to do is sleep. We got home late last night.

Until next time, I hope you are well my dear friends!

Mama Out!!!!

1 comment:

Mom to 2 Boyz said...

I am so glad she enjoyed the concert!!! How was Halloween? Did she get a kick out of everyone giving her candy? Its one of Lucas' favorite holidays.... even though we dont let him eat it all.

I hope your headache is feeling better....