Thursday, October 16, 2008

Greetings

Yesterday wasn't a bad day. We had lunch plans, but they were canceled. My girlfriend's little girl was throwing up at school, so she had to leave work and go get her. We will reschedule. So we stayed home all day. It was beautiful out, so I felt like we should be outside, but we were both tired, so we stayed in and did some things around the house. Well I did anyway!

Today we have a 4pm play date. We are looking forward to that. Tonight Ping will go to Ayi Meri and Uncle Joe's house. I have a Tastefully Simple party to do and Bill is coming with me. The people at the party wanted me to carry a bunch of product. Well the stuff is very heavy, so I asked Bill if he would be willing to come:) He is delighted, I am sure. So Ping will be having fun with Uncle Joe and Lucas while Meri works. Ping will be going to bed late. I do feel bad about that, but there were very few choices for tonight. So she will be a tad exhausted tomorrow. Poor thing.

I am nervous about the party tonight. I haven't done one in awhile. Wish me luck!

Gotta go, the girl wants her toys in the closet. She loves playing with her Little Ponies lately.

Mama Out!

No comments: