Saturday, March 22, 2008

Cameras, Chocolate and Children Oh My!!!!!

Yesterday I took Miss Ping to Jennifer's house. Jenn is a lovely person who I met through Meri. She has two adorable children that Ping likes to hang with!!!! So we went over because Jenn takes beautiful photos! We had a great time. Ping is not easy to photograph because she moves so quickly. Jenn got some great shots though. Then Ping melted, so we gave her some M&M's! Well she perked up okay, but most of the cute photos have gross chocolate teeth in them. So we are on the hunt for white M&M's for the next round. Jenn also gave Ping two adorable dresses. I can't wait to see her in them.

We then ran a few errands and came home. So we had a quiet evening. Good thing because Bill was tired. As was Ping. So I got a shot of them falling asleep on the hardwood floor. Even Neesha was passed out upside down!!!!

Today we had a crazy day. We went to the Fire Department for Bunny Day. We were not exceptionally helpful because we were there more as a family than as workers. Most of you know that Bill is on the dept. I am on the Ladies Aux. so we are often there helping/participating. Ping had a great time posing with the Bunny!!!! She wasn't deathly afraid, which I was pleasantly suprised about. She got to meet everyone. There was a fantastic turn out. We then went to the Dumpling Group at WPI. That is where some Chinese children who have been adopted, gather for a few hours to learn about their country from Chinese students. It's great for everyone and Ping's first time! We then ran a few errands and had a very late lunch/early dinner at Wild Willy's. We are now home. Bill just put Ping's trike together. She got this adorable trike from her Auntie's on the EZ Board. There is Christine, Kristen, Keilah, Stacey, Kate, Claudia, Merritt, Becky, Leah and Stephanie. A great group of ladies that formed a weight watching type board years ago. They sent an awesome gift certificate for us to use also. We can not wait.

We stopped at Babies R Us to return something today and the woman that helped us register was there. She wanted to see the "baby." So she came out to the truck to see a sleeping Pingster!!!! She is such a nice person. She helped give advice on some items while we were registering.

I have pictures. I need to upload them and play the Easter Bunny Basket Maker. I am too tired to do any of it, but I will do it! I have to say that Ping did two adorable things today. Bill pumped up the trikes tires. Ping then walked around to Bill and me and pumped us up. She came to me in the computer room and put the end piece under my shirt and tried to pump me up. Like I need the added PUMP??? LOL

Ayi Karen got a big goodbye twice today. At the station, Ping pitched a fit until she could go back inside the door and give Karen a hug. It was sooooo cute. Then tonight Karen stopped by to give us some pictures that she took of Ping and the Easter Bunny. Ping took Karen's keys and put them in her pocket. She took her hand, opened the front door and took Karen out onto the porch while pointing to her car. Ping gave her a hug, kept pointing and kept waving and saying "Bye, Bye." Talk about shoving her off to Buffalo! It was really cute though. She then said "mama" and took my hand, and dragged me back into the house. Did I detect a little love? Shhhh, don't tell Ping I may be onto her!

Have a great Easter my friends.

No comments: