Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I Lied!

I woke up this morning to a large amount of poo on my bathroom floor this morning. Someone didn't make it to the toilet. GOOD MORNING MAMA! Nothing like wiping that up in the am!!! The adventures had just begun for the day. I got up late, so I dressed baby girl, skipped the hair, dressed myself but skipped a shower. Anyone that knows me knows I do not go out without a shower. No way, no how. However, we had a 9am appt. and it was getting late.

After going to the appt. and the bank, we came home. Ping locked my office door on me, so I had to call hubby to come home and find the key to let me in. I tried a bunch of keys, but none worked. He was leaving work early today for a dentist appt. anyway! I tried all keys, Ping then tried all keys and when that did not work, she started kicking the door. After all, some toys were on the other side of the dang door.

While waiting for daddy, she changed a million cds around, so no cd and cover match. So I will go to put in one cd and it will be another.

I finally threw my hands in the air and laid on the couch. I still have yet to shower. Bill is at the dentist and the tornado continues. Motherhood is divine. I am dirty, her bed is unmade, toys are everywhere and I can not find the energy to get one more tissue for the ultimate boogie that is stuck in her right nostril.

In China, we had to sign a Harmonious Agreement for 24 hours. Why isn't a 6 month Harmonious Agreement?

JUST KIDDING. For those that know me, you know I would not trade the cute little bugger for all the tea in China. Hmmm, I do like tea though!

4 comments:

Special K said...

Life's changed forever, hasn't it? Mommyhood rocks!

Tammy said...

Oh Jill,

Your posts always puts a smile on my face. Hang in there, these are the good years, just wait until she is a teenager......;)


Tammy

Christina said...

She certainly is resourceful... no need for toys wtih CD covers! ;)

Thanks for the great updates!

Love,
Christina

Christina said...

Uh, that should have been "no need for toys when you have CD covers!" Obviously I'm no better on the blog than I am in email, LOL.