Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Good Morning or something like it.....

Dudette, it's 6:30, why are you up?????

I thought children were about Easter dresses and Halloween costumes. I thought they were adorable little creatures. Well let me tell you, they are a lot more than that. Did you know that they went to the bathroom? Often too. Inconvenient times mostly! Great stench too! I didn't know that was possible. Did you know that they helped you type on the computer and pulled paper out of the printer and jammed it on you???? Did you know that they get up very early in the am? They wake you by jumping on you. So don't bother with the alarm clock. Is is no longer needed.

See I am here to let you know the real truth about children. Send vacation coupons in the mail as a thank you any time:)

I guess to be fair to the wee one I have, I must tell you all the other stuff!!!!! After something prints she hands it to me with a "yay." She brings me my "juice." She says "mama juice, mama juice." She picks up my pocketbook and struggles and says "arghhhh" cause it is heavy. She also kisses the heart shaped picture frame that hangs off the purse while saying "Ping Ping." She gets out the Germ X and demands it to be put on her hands and then smells the cleanliness of it. She is a neat freak, an organizer, a trash thrower. She speaks Chinese and yet understands English. She is downright smarter than I could ever hope for.

Did I mention that she really is starting to like me too???? So cute, smart and loving. Damn we did good:)

Loving my baby girl more and more. Now if we could just get past the Baba leaving the house breakdowns!

1 comment:

Mom to 2 Boyz said...

I tried to warn you of all of that before but NOOOO you just had to find out for youself. Well, now you can suffer just like the rest of us. Ha ha ha -- welcome to the CLUB!!!

I really cant wait for some playdates with you and Pippi!