Thursday, May 28, 2009

The final countdown

Another rainy day here in central Massachusetts. It was cold today too.

After I picked up Ping, we went to Payless Shoes. We didn't get anything. Not a big deal, I just wanted her to try on a pair that I saw yesterday. I ended up liking what I got her when I ran in after swim yesterday, so we stuck with that. I then said I would take her to Wendy's. I don't think I have ever taken her there. We didn't have any food in the house, so I thought a quick bite to eat was in order. She was so confused. "Why are we going to Wendy's house to eat Mama." LOL. When we got there, she said "Wendy is not here." I think she now gets what I was telling her, it was just the name of the place like McDonalds is a name of a place.

When we got home, I sat down and closed my eyes for a few. I am not sure if it is because it's rainy or I am just tired. I fell asleep for a short while. When I got up, I organized a cabinet that I needed to do. I also went through all of Ping's socks and matched them up. Very boring, but totally necessary. We had a few projects that needed to be done today.

Tonight we went to the Worcester Court House. CASA was putting on a mock trial. We could invite our family, so I brought Ping and Bill along. Ping was fairly well behaved, I was pleased. I also got my court appointment. When we got home, Ping got a bath and the two of them went to bed. I am going to go clean up and pack a snack for Ping and head there myself.

Hope you are well.

Mama Out!!!!!!

No comments: