Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Upset followed by aggravation followed by.....

What a day!!!!!! Ping and I got ready for the day and then jumped into the truck to get to school. I opened my purse to get out my sunglasses and they are gone. Missing. I was hysterical. I ran in the house and scoured the place. That was after dumping the entire contents of my purse on the seat. I looked under the seats and between the cushions. I couldn't find them anywhere. It was getting late, so I had to get Ping to school. I dropped her off and came home to scour some more. I finally found them in her toddler bag. She must have put them in there. I know I didn't. Thank god I found them. They were a gift to myself after I had eye surgery and I love them. I didn't want to have to replace them. This is why I always bought myself a $5.00 pair!!!!!!

I skipped swim because I chose to come home and look for the glasses. I actually ended up crawling back into bed for a little under an hour. I still have that crappy headache, so I thought an extra hour would be good for me. It didn't make a difference.

After getting Ping from school we returned home. Our dryer broke and the woman who fixes it was due to come between 12:00 pm and 5:00 pm. She came around 3:00 pm or so. She had to order a part, so it's not fixed yet. Hopefully within a few days!!!!!!

Ping played with her dolls today while I paid some bills and made phone calls. I don't know why I always have so much of that stuff to do. I literally paid three bills, made a to do list, filled out some info in a book and did a few other things. It took hours just to do some of those things. I also cleaned my office and bathroom. What a mess this house has been lately. Bill and Ping have been going in and our a lot at night, so there is a ton of grass and such on the floors!!!!!

I had a 7:30 pm meeting tonight. Once a year there is a cemetery meeting. Everyone who owns a plot is invited to attend. I went last year and again this year. It's just good to know what is going on. It's a very small cemetery at the end of my street and my relatives including my Mom and Dad are there. Bill and I will be buried there as well. The meeting was dreadful. It started at 7:30 pm. My neighbor who is the President was working late and got there at 8:55 pm. I should have just gotten up and left, but there were only about 8 of us. I was the youngest one there. I just didn't feel like I could walk out. The meeting was over by 9:15 pm. I got home, had dinner and watched a movie. The I just went to put something away and it went missing. Ping switched real money out with fake money. She put the real money in her piggy bank and put the fake money where the real money was. So Bill and I were accusing each other of misplacing it. It was a little stressful. Time to put this day behind me. Far too much worrying!

Another boring day in the life of us. However, it was not really boring emotionally!!!!!

Mama Out!!!!!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I may try the fake money switcheroo with Mark. He accuses me of spending too much anyway--why not aggravate him on top of it! ;)