Monday, May 18, 2009

Still can't figure out what is wrong with my head!

Do I have a sinus infection? Allergies? It's so frustrating to me. I have taken everything under the sun today and nothing seems to be helping it. It's not an awful pounding headache. It's just an annoying, feel icky kind of headache!

Went swimming this morning. The water felt wonderful. Some days I appreciate the water more than others. Some days it feels really soft. Odd, I know! We spent the day at home. Ping has a runny nose still and I wasn't at the top of my game, so I thought today would be a good day to make all those annoying calls one has to make. All boring business calls. Check on a charge here, find out from the phone company about such and such there, etc. I also went through a lot of my parents old paperwork.

Bill came home and mowed the lawn. He put flags where our sprinklers are and then covered the flowers at the cemetery. They are saying we may get a frost tonight! Like we need a frost????? I was actually quite cold tonight, so I can believe it.

We skipped dinner. It was late and I was feeling nauseous. I started a new medicine today. I am wondering if we aren't going to get along. I will see how it goes tomorrow. If it bothers me, I won't take it. It's just for the gallbladder stuff I had going on a few weeks ago. More of a preventative type medicine.

Well that is about all I have to share. Sorry I have been so downright boring lately. We haven't been doing very much recently. That will change soon.

Mama Out!!!!!!

No comments: