Thursday, May 14, 2009

Long day

I had a 9:00 am appointment today, so I got up early so I could shower before getting Ping off to school. The appointment was only an hour. I had some running around to do in Worcester and then had to rush back to pick Ping up in time. I barely made it. There is a ton of construction all over Worcester, so I was constantly getting stuck in traffic jams.

After I grabbed Ping from school, we came home and I cleaned the family room and the kitchen. A few other areas as well. I also sewed three buttons on three of Bill's shirts. Do I look like Martha Stewart? I am getting good at button sewing. I sat down somewhere around 5:00 pm or so to close my eyes for a few minutes because I had plans for the night. Ping saw to it that I was not going to close my eyes at all. She has been so hyper lately. I am not sure what is going on, but she is like a major wind tunnel. I was actually looking forward to leaving the house for a little peace and I usually don't feel that way. So I got right back up since closing my eyes wasn't going to work.

Bill got home at 6:30 pm and I headed off to pick up Meri for a little baby shower in her honor. We went to Sakura restaurant in Worcester. We met her friend's there and had dinner and watched her open a few gifts. I think she enjoyed herself. It was a nice time for her.

After watching a little TV, I realized I am super sleepy tonight so I need to head to bed. Wish I had something more interesting to share, but lately we have been so low key! Not a bad thing at all.

Mama Out!!!!!

No comments: