Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wednesday and Thursday come and gone!

Yesterday I drove with Ping to Norwood in the afternoon to see my doctor. I have yet another sinus infection!!! I stopped in Foxboro to give Bill's mom a hanging plant for Mother's Day. She was thrilled we stopped by to visit for 40 minutes or so. We then went to the doctors and then headed home. It was a long day in the car. I left at 2:00 pm and got home around 7:00 pm. I had to stop at CVS when I got back into town.

I spent the night watching a movie that I had on DVR. I stayed up till 2:00 am. That was just dumb on my part, but I was into the movie and didn't want to shut it off.

This morning I got up at 8:00 am to take Ping to school. Bill stayed home today, so Ping started drilling him first thing. "Daddy, you stay home from work? Daddy, I go to school today still and Mommy go swimming still?" "Yes Baby" answered Bill. This went on and on. First of all, how does she not know it's not a Saturday? It amazes me that she knows when he is home and shouldn't be. She never questions him on the weekend as to why he isn't at work. So bizarre. Anyway, since the two of them were chatting, I said "Take her to school darling." Bill was having no part of that. So he went to bed at 9:00 pm and slept all night and I didn't get into bed till after 2:00 am and I have to get up???? NO FAIR:)

Bill stayed home because he graduated today. So he wanted to sleep in. I can't say I blame him. So I took Ping to school, went to swimming, showered at home, picked Ping up and then went to Ayi Karen's to get her hair cut. She looks so darn cute. Her bangs are slowly but surely coming in. Maybe another month or two and we shall see some????

After the hair cut, we came home and did a few things and then headed out to graduation. We had to be there for 3:00 pm. Bill went to the gym to line up and Ping and I grabbed two chairs. It wasn't fun at all. It was a three hour ceremony, all Ping wanted to do was go to the bathroom or hang all over me, it was hotter than hell and the sun was shining directly on us, I was dying of thirst, but when I took a sip of water, my stomach started flipping, the wind was blowing dirt and sand everywhere and Bill was one of the last ones called and I didn't even catch a photo of him beause his name was said and I didn't know it was going to be said at that moment. I never heard them say his major. Very frustrating. When I finally jumped to take a photo, an officer told me to sit down! I was so pissed. I was standing for one moment trying to get Bill walking! Finally after Bill went up and Ping really started to melt, I took Ping to sit with Daddy. I needed a break!!!!

We left about 6:15 pm and went to Sears and then had dinner at Olive Garden. We got home after 9:30 pm. Ping has not gone to bed at her normal hour in days now. Got to get her back on track.

Well I am off to find Ping something to wear tomorrow!

Mama Out!!!!!!!

The big tent.


Miss Ping.

Daddy taking his seat.

Daddy coming out.

Daddy and baby bear!

No comments: