Friday, April 24, 2009

What a beautiful day out today!!!

I went to bed much later than I said I was going to last night. Then when I got into bed, no matter how tired I was, I could not fall asleep. I think it's because Bill was asleep on the couch and refused to move for me when I told him it was time for bed. When he doesn't come upstairs, it is very frustrating. Ping always wakes up crying and wants her Daddy. She then jumps out of bed and goes to find him. I know this is going to happen, so I believe I don't bother falling to sleep since this is going to occur shortly anyway. I don't remember when she woke up, but sure enough she did! I think it was after 2 am. Once Bill was in bed, I passed out. I was up really early this morning though. Bill had some training he had to go to in Sturbridge, so he had to be up early. I needed to get up early too because Ping and I had plans for the day. Due to unforeseen delays, we never made it to where we were going to go, but we did go out.

Around 11:30 am, Ping and I went to Target. We then went to the bank and McDonalds for an ice tea for me. We dropped the stuff we got at Target off at the house. We then met Ayi Meri at the YWCA for a puppet show. The kids played in the children's gym for 15 or so minutes and then we went upstairs to the puppet show. The show was great and Ping had a blast. Right after the show there was a bake sale, so I got Ping a snack and a drink and we sat so she could have her treat. I followed Meri back to her house and then the four of us had lunch at Friendlys. It was a nice afternoon out, but I have had a boatload of anxiety this week and I felt really at odds today. I did feel a little better after lunch, but it seems to have returned.

When I got home, I asked Bill to clean up his garage a little. The man does not know how to put things where they belong. We have at least 20 empty bottles of soda just hanging around the garage. Dude, put them in a garbage bag and return them. It's so elementary to me! It frustrates me that we have to clean this garage from head to toe every spring or summer because he doesn't maintain it all year. It wouldn't be a big deal if he just put stuff where it belongs. So Bill cleaned a little bit of the garage and I walked with Ping while she rode her tricycle around the area. It was good to be out walking, but I haven't walked in so long and I felt it. It really bothers me because I was walking 4 miles regularly just over a year or so ago! I guess I am going to have to get back to that at some point.

Bill fed Ping dinner. We didn't have dinner at all. He put her to bed at 8:30 pm. Haven't seen him since. It's now 12:30 am. I don't think he is coming back:)

I was hoping to see him. We have a few people coming over for my birthday tomorrow and I really wanted to pull some stuff out and could have used his help. I guess maybe tomorrow we can get these things done?

I got two mosquito bits on my face tonight. Grrrr. I am so itchy!

Well that is about it.

Mama Out!!!!!!

This was inside the children's gym.

Bounce house fun.

Puppet show. Same guy that did the birthday party we went to in March. He is excellent.

Waiting for the show to start.

One of the puppets.

Love this photo. Meri took most of them at the Y today. They are just doing the same thing and it's cute.

Ready to dance after the Puppet show.

View from country club up the street.

My lovely girl. Still waiting on the bangs.

Squinting from the sun.

I wish this wasn't blurry because I liked the photo.

Hanging on the fence.

Are we done yet Mama?

Loving her trike.

Walking and biking over to the cemetery.

This is Ping and Cris. Cris watched Ping with her grandmother's help last Friday when we went to the dinner theater.

Ball playing fun. Ping had a blast!

No comments: