Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sinus issues

What an awful day today. We stayed home all afternoon. Ping tried on the rest of last seasons clothes. So that is finally done. We are both thrilled at that! I had the worst headache today. I sat down with an ice pack after taking as many medications to combat is as I possibly could. I fell asleep for a short bit. When I woke up, it felt like I had the worst tooth ache on the right side of my face. My cheek was throbbing. I did the saline stuff for my sinuses last night. It feels like the water got caught in there or something. All I know is that tonight I actually went to the sink and could hold my nose and blow and my face literally squeaked! I was able to drain a little from my right side. If I am not 100% by morning, I am calling my doctor to see what I can do. The pain is unbearable. My head was better and now it's awful again. I am not sure how I am even going to sleep tonight! I can't take anything else for this. I pray tomorrow is a better day. Today was a complete mess. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't concentrate on anything!

That is all for now. Pretty boring, sorry.

Mama Out!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Sinus issues are the worst. :( Tristan couldn't run yesterday because the side of his face hurt!