Thursday, April 30, 2009

This week has flown by

I had a 9:00 am appointment to have my Lymphedema evaluated. I haven't seen anyone since I was diagnosed with it at 27. The woman that I met with said that I have kept it under great control and that it truly looked great. She also said that I had great legs and they have held their shape. I told her that legs that are my size are not great. She said they were despite my weight. It was a nice compliment. Before this damn Lymphedema, my legs were probably my best feature. Not anymore!

At 12:00 pm I had a dentist appointment. I needed to have a filling repaired. I was in the chair for 10 minutes, but in the waiting room for a freaking hour. It's rare there, so I didn't love sitting there, but I wasn't mad. The doctor apologized profusely.

After the dentist, Ping and I went to Target. We needed a few things, but I picked up two enough stuff for two carts. We don't know what is going to happen with this Swine Flu and in the event that it is suggested we stay away from public places, I wanted to have a few extra things on hand. It was a tiring trip though. I got all the stuff into the house and neatly in the corner. I don't have enough room to store much, so I threw it into my Mom's bedroom! I finally had lunch around 4:00 pm. I called my doctor's office right after to see if my test results had come back. The doctor called me around 5:00 pm and told me that I had a high functioning gallbladder. YAY!!!!!! I am very relieved. She is going to put me on a medication to help break up any stones in case there are some. We don't know for sure. I can deal with that!!!! Bill didn't get home until 10:30 pm, so I had to put Ping to bed. She was fine with it. I was glad she wasn't sad that Daddy wasn't home. She would have preferred him of course, but she was okay. Bill was fit testing masks for people from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm, so he is a tad tired.

Ping was very loving today. I got a ton of kisses and hugs. She also said out of the blue a few times "I love you Mommy." Such a sweetie. Where was this child yesterday??????

Well off to bed. Use your hand sanitizer folks!!!!!

Mama Out!!!!

No comments: