Friday, July 24, 2009

The day went by quick

Not sure whey the day seemed to go by so fast. I did sleep in this morning. That could have something to do with it.

After giving Ping lunch, I told her we had to do a few errands. I got a major meltdown on my hands from Ping. She hates errands. Truth be told, I am not a fan either. I had to go to the bank to change an account and I had to drop some books off at a book store. I told her if she was good, I would get her a parfait from McDonalds. She likes them, so it worked. She passed out in the car after the first errand. I was pretty happy about that. If she wasn't asleep, she would have been questioning me to death. "Where we going? Why are we going there? What books are they? Why don't you want them?" It never ends. I enjoyed the silence.

We dropped the books off, went to McDonalds and came home. I spent the rest of the night flitting from room to room cleaning up. I also watched a cute movie. I forgot the official name. It's older and it's about a "water horse." It was adorable. I then caught up on the news and my soap opera and I have been on the computer since. I am not sure what I am doing here. Just browsing I guess.

Well off to wake the hubby. Have a great weekend!

Mama Out!!!!

No comments: