Thursday, July 30, 2009

I can't stop yawning, but don't want to get behind here

Yesterday was supposed to be a very hot and humid day. Well it ended up being pretty hot, but there wasn't any sun. That was disappointing because I took Ping to Donna's house for a swim. It's an hour there and an hour back. The least I could ask for was some sun!!!!! Ping didn't care though. After Michael and Brad cooked some hamburgers and hot dogs, we ate and then hopped into the pool. Donna said it was too cold for her. I stayed in the pool for a good hour or so. I finally had to drag the prune toed child out of the pool. Donna promised her some ice cream, so I was able to get her to dry off and change since she had something else that was exciting. We got home around 5:00 pm or so. We didn't do much for the rest of the night. I did do a lot of research on the computer for some upcoming things I would like to do. I finally crawled into bed around 2:00 am.

Sleeping last night was not going to come easily. There was a fire call, so I had to listen to that entire scene unfold. Bill didn't have to go because he is on the ambulance, but we still have to listen to it. For some reason I was all twisted up in what I was wearing. Nothing was going right and I was really itchy with my awful bites. I am not sure if it was from the swimming, but my neck really hurt too. I did finally fall asleep after 3:00 am or so. I woke up at the crack of dawn though. I also woke up when Bill got ready for work. Ping got up with him. She has really been sleeping in lately, but not today. So sleeping this morning wasn't going to happen either. It was fine, we had plans so I needed to be up anyway.

I called Meri to cement our plans and jumped in the shower. I headed over to her house and we went to lunch. We then headed to Playtown Express which is off of Route 495, but when we got there, they told us they were closing in 15 minutes. During the summer they close at 3:00 pm. We had no idea. We felt bad because the kids were so excited. So we both jumped back into our respective cars and came back to West Boylston and went to our local playground. I think we were there for a good two or so hours. When I got home, I did a few things around the house and the got a call from my friend BobbiJo. We had plans to have dinner at Panera Bread, so I headed out the door. I have never eaten at Panera. It was good. We had a nice time chatting. We have a lot in common. I got home around 9:30 pm and the house was quiet. It was a mess, but it was quiet. Bill and Ping went to bed. Unfortunately, nobody put away any of the dishes, washed the table, put away the stuff on the counter or cleaned up the living room or family room. SHOCKER, right????? UGH. I don't understand why when I am home, we clean up before Ping goes to bed, but when I go out (which is rare) I need to come home to that? Bill left his TV on in the family room and my computer was blaring some god awful music he was listening too. So I went around and shut off all the extra noise and lights, put away the dishes, cleaned the kitchen and the living room. I will work on the family room tomorrow. I am too tired to do it now. Just so you know sweetie, I will get you for leaving the house a mess before bedtime. You know me, I am so evil. I mean, that is what you say I am, right? My dear hubby reads the blog pretty much daily. Since he is asleep and god knows when we will chat tomorrow, I figured I would let him know here that I was displeased. Aren't I the best wife? Guess I am canceling that new car you wanted. You know the one. I think it's a bright red Ferrari. I will go check the sales slip now. I have till 1:00 am to cancel the order for the car. Better run, I only have 15 minutes. Too bad you are sleeping and can't talk me out of it. Kisses:)

Mama Out!!!!

On the way to Donna's to swim. She is holding her new lunch box from Siany and Phong and Megan. They were our China travel mates. They sent this to Ping for her birthday. It has Princesses on it.

Lucas having fun.

Ping sitting and looking at a book with another girl.

Getting our her fruit snacks.

Posing after her Mama begged.

No comments: