Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Monday

I got up at 9:00 am today. Ping was already up and working up concoctions in my closet. The door was closed and I could hear hangers clanking and shoes clomping. I took a quick shower and got the two of us ready. I took Ping to have her pictures taken today at 11:00 am. I want to have a picture of Ping in her traditional Chinese dress taken at her birthday every year. I had a few other stops to make at the same plaza. By the time we headed home, it was close to 2:00 pm and we were both tired and hungry.

I didn't get any phone calls today from those who said they would call. All professional calls. That really irks me to no end. Under promise and over deliver people! Somewhere around 4:30 pm or so, I sat down with Ping to watch a little TV. I closed my eyes for a few minutes but then the phone woke me. Not a call that I was waiting on of course.

When Bill got home, we went up to Ping's room to do a few things, but Bill got interrupted. So while I waited on him, which should have only been minutes, I laid on my bed. I was out like a light. I woke up somewhere around 8:30 pm or so. Needless to say, I had a long nap. I was tired from the day, the weekend and all of last week. Guess it was catching up to me. Bill read Ping a story and then she fell asleep. I got up and came downstairs. I watched a little TV, made out some bills and now I am here catching up on the blog. Mind you it's 2:00 am. I know when I go to bed, I am going to stare at the walls because I had that nap. I am going to go attempt to sleep anyway.

Take care.

Mama Out!!!!

No comments: