Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nice day

I had five phone calls before 10:00 am today. Most of them amounted to nothing. I was in bed for every call. Ping slept in today. She was in bed till about nine. When I got up, I was yelling to her. She is usually in my bedroom. She came upstairs. I asked her what she was doing. She said she was helping Daddy do the laundry. What she did was take all the clothes out of the dryer and put them in the family room. How sweet is that?

I made us some sandwiches and packed the cooler for a 12:30 pm play date in Leominster. I met with BobbyJo, her daughter Brooke who is three, her niece and her nieces' friend. They are 15. We had lunch and then the girls ran around and had a blast. It was nice to be able to sit and chat. After the girls finished playing, we went to get ice cream and then Ping and I headed home. The sky looked like it was going to open up. It was so dark and windy out.

My sweetie told me today while I was pushing her swing that she missed Lily. I am amazed that she remembers her and keeps mentioning her. She said that Lily was with her grammie and grampie in heaven. She is referring to my parents. I love that she honors them even though she never met them. I tell her about them all the time.

Once Bill go home tonight, I went to a 6:00 pm meeting at UMASS to hear about various weight loss surgeries. It was informative.

Not sure what tomorrow will bring. I have a few things I should do.

Mama Out!!!!!

"Where have you been all morning, we are starving?????"

Pampered putty cats.

Ping in front and Brooke in the back on the slide.

The four girls.

No comments: