Thursday, July 9, 2009

Swimming fun for Ping and her Mama.

I took Ping to her private swim lesson at 10:30 am yesterday. A few weeks ago, I signed her up for a 90 minutes class every Thursday from now until sometime in August. Unfortunately, I am the only mom who did this. So they had to cancel the class. I was pretty bummed about that. So they said we could come in every Wednesday still and do a 30 minute lesson, but it's going to be $30 for the time. It's pretty irritating because she was getting more time in the water, for a lot more weeks than she will be now. I can cancel the private swim but she loves to swim and I told her I would be taking her weekly. So I am not sure what I am going to do. I could do the 90 minutes on the weekend, but weekend are hard for us. We have a lot going on, like everyone else in the world and I have the ability to take her during the week. Oh well. Ping enjoyed her lesson and I enjoyed my private swim time in the deep end doing exercises on my own.

We then ordered her birthday cake and had Wendy's for lunch. Not the healthiest lunch, but it was late and she was begging to eat at Wendy's house! LOL.

I had a doctors appointment at 4:30 pm. I wanted to discuss something with my doctor, but she wasn't supportive, so I walked out of there pretty angry, discouraged and sad. Just getting to the appointment was hard as it's an hour away and we had horrid weather all the way down the highway with 2 or 3 back ups. At one point, we saw the streets lined with hail. That was wild.

We had dinner on the way home as it was close to 7:00 pm and we had nothing in the house to eat. Once we got home, Ping and Daddy went to bed. I passed out watching TV!

Today we stayed home with the exception of running to the post office. I had a gazillion phone calls to make today. It never seems to end!!!! It was nice to stay home after all the running around we did yesterday.

Well that is all for now. I hope you are all well.

Mama Out!!!!

No comments: