Friday, July 3, 2009

What day is today? I am all messed up due to the holiday.

Okay, it's Friday, right??? I am not used to having Bill home on a week day.

We spent the day at home. Bill had some things to do around the house and I had a huge project to work on. Needless to say I am truly cramped due to sitting at this computer for around 10 hours now.

I did a little checking on surrogacy last night. Well maybe more than a little. The costs are around $100,000 to $120,000. I thought it was expensive, but not that ungodly expensive!!!!! Well that closed off that option for us. Not sure where our next child will come from:( It's very frustrating.

In the meantime, I have to work on myself some. I have a few things I need to do. It's going to be hard, but worth it.

Well it is nearing 2:00 am and I promised I would be in bed by 2! I hope I sleep tonight. Last couple of nights I have not slept well.

Happy long weekend.

Mama Out!!!!!

No comments: