Monday, July 6, 2009

It's beautiful out today. The clouds are all puffy.

It's hard to believe it's July already.

Saturday we went to Meri and Joe's for a cookout. It was nice out so we were able to cook and eat outside. Ping and Lucas did a lot of running around. I got to hold little Ryan and give him a ton of kisses. Such a cutie pie. It was nice to be able to sit back and relax for the day.

Yesterday we stayed home for the afternoon. Bill had some outside projects he wanted to do. I had some inside projects to do. Why don't they ever end? For dinner we went back to Meri and Joe's. They had a lot of extra food and didn't want to waste it. We stayed for a few hours and came home. Ping and Bill went to bed. I watched Army Wives. Love that show.

Today I went to an 11:00 am deep swim class. I put Ping in the drop in daycare area for an hour. They have to cancel her swim fun on Wednesdays because she is the only one signed up. I was a little sad about that. I understand, but she loved it and fitting it into our schedule in another place is not really feasible. So I am not sure what the story is going forward.

We went to Target for a few cleaning items and we have been home since. I have been super busy at my desk. I feel like I am behind in getting some things done here. I will stay home tomorrow and get them done I hope.

Hope everyone had a great 4th!

Mama Out!!!!!!

Bill holding Ryan.

Bill trying to hold Ryan and Ping.

Close up.

Nice matching set of blue.

Ping kissing Daddy's hand.

Mommy and Ryan.

Trying to fly a kite.

Brushing Dakota.

No comments: