Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fun at UMASS

Little McScreamy had an 11:00 am appt. I got there 20 minutes early so we could be taken early. WRONG!!!!!! The doctor was 1 1/2 hours behind. I said I was going to go to her 11:30 am appt. and be back. They said I could not leave the building. I said I wasn't. I was just going to the Benedict Building. It's connected and part of the hospital. They said that was leaving. I nearly told them where they could stick it. They said I could go to the cafeteria but not to an appointment for the baby?????? I could have lied, hence further frustration on my part.

I went to the 11:30 am appt. which is called FACES. They see every child in foster care so they can see how they are doing and pull together a medical history. I was there for 2 hours. Miss O had blood drawn, she was examined and we discussed all of her issues and needs. We then headed to CVS for two prescriptions for her. Fluoride and Albuterol. I guess she has been wheezy in the past. They say it's because she lived with two smokers. So I had to have a nebulizer delivered once I got home. So it's been a long, long day.

We gave both girls a bath tonight. O didn't detest it. She then promptly peed on my bed. That was thrilling! I put her to bed right after. She was tired. Ping went to bed late tonight. She had a late dinner. Oh well, it's just the way the night went. That is all for today folks.

I hope you are well my friends.

Mama Out!!!!!

Sasha only sleeps on our bed. To find her here was incredible. Shockingly funny.

Glad someone likes it. Lord know that McScreamy isn't a fan. Yes Sophie, we bought this just for you.

No comments: