Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday weather

While I slept, Ping quietly looked at her books and played with her stuffed animals. While I showered, she made our king sized bed. She did a beautiful job, just like she did yesterday. After I got ready, I went to the closet to get dressed and there were my clothes on the seat in our closet. She got everything out. Undergarments, pants, shirt and sneakers. She often will pick out my clothes. Not sure why she likes to do it, but she does. I have it made. Between the bed making and clothes picking, I don't have to do much. Now we need to teach her how to cook:)

It was supposed to rain today. It didn't. We had plans to go to the playground at 12:30 pm, but they were canceled because it looked like it was going to rain. Wish we went. Just as well though. We had plenty to do.

After getting gas, Ping and I went to the cleaners, bank, Buick dealership, Saturn dealership and Walmart. Bill met us at Saturn, so we were there longer than I anticipated. Once I got home, I checked emails and then headed back out for a massage. I haven't had one in awhile. I was do. It really helps my legs because they feel so stiff from the Lymphedema.

Watched the movie "Eagle Eye" and now I am here. Supposed to go swimming tomorrow, but not sure of the weather. It's supposed to be cloudy, cooler and possibly raining. Boo!

Well I hope you are enjoying your week.

Mama Out!!!!!

No comments: