Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tough day

The little one today was very fussy. She is every day. I felt like today was worse though. Maybe it is because I was home all day with the girls. I was trying to get some information about this little one. I have not been hooked up with the social worker yet and I need to be in order to get some information. Around 5:00 pm, I took the girls to Planet Fitness and canceled Bill's membership. He went for two weeks and hasn't gone back since. I don't blame him, it's just been that he has been too busy to go. So he can rejoin or we can walk together now that the cooler weather will be here.

After Planet Fitness, I took Ping to get a hair cut. I have never taken her to this place before. Bill goes to this place. Not a big deal. Figured it would be easy to get a cut for a child. A friend of ours was cutting her hair, but she has been far too busy with work to meet up with. So I figured I would just get it done at the new place. Now I need to find a new place for myself.

Bill had the fire dept. tonight so needless to say, I was on my own all day and all night. I put the girls to bed around 9:00 pm after I read them a book. The little one was not happy at all. She is sleeping soundly though. I am going up to check on them now and then get to bed myself.

Mama Out!!!!

No comments: