Sunday, September 27, 2009

Blah kind of day

We got up early and headed out to an adoption event put on by Jordans Furniture. It was probably a waste of time. I walked out of there feeling worse than when I walked in. We were there to circulate our profile, but it didn't really work out that way. Instead we ran into my social workers boss who asked us why we were there. She said we were all set and she couldn't figure out why we were there. I said "Do you mean we are all set because of Ping?" She said "No, because we had two children now." I had to tell her that O is temporary!!!!!! Then she said "Oh your social worker and I were just talking on Friday and they have another home for Olivia." So which is it????? I am so beyond upset and frustrated by DCF. I truly feel like a lot of them have no idea what they are doing. I feel like we are being abused. They have our lives in their hands though. If we want a child and we want them to supply us with a child, we have to be sweet and not ask too many questions. I am not sure how much longer I can go on like this. Needless to say, we walked out of there very frustrated.

We had someone come at 1:00 pm to look at some antiques we have. He was interested in some, but not the others. I said that I was going to try to empty the entire lot and I would call him if I was interested in just getting rid of the few pieces he wanted. He offered very poor money. I will continue to pursue this. I have to for my Dad's sake.

Later this afternoon when O was sleeping, I closed my eyes. I was up early and I have a cold. Just needed some extra rest. We gave the girls their baths and put them to bed. Watched a little TV and that is about it. Nothing very exciting. I am pretty depressed tonight. I know we need to say goodbye to Olivia and it's killing me. Will we ever have another child? I am really wondering this now.

Mama Out!!!!

No comments: