Monday, September 21, 2009

I had a good amount of energy today

I thought for sure I was going to be exhausted all day. I slept awfully last night and this morning. I didn't sleep at all in fact. I don't remember what time it was, but I started having terrible pain in my back. I took something, guessing at what it was, but it didn't help. I am wondering if it was a little gallbladder or gallstone activity. Who knows. All I know is I started to feel better around noon finally. My stomach and back are still very sensitive, but not like it was in the middle of the night or this morning.

We spent the day at home. I dropped Ping off at school and went to the bank. Other than picking Ping up at school and going shopping for ballet shoes, we stayed in. I spent the entire morning, afternoon and evening literally fixing my pictures on the computer. I made categories for a lot of stragglers I had. I also grouped about 1200 photos for ordering. God help me!!!!! I am waiting on them to upload. It's been uploading all night long. There were so many of them, it literally was an all day project. Not fun at all, but nearly done and that makes me happy.

Tomorrow we have a very busy day. We have school, Early Intervention, someone from the courthouse coming to check on Olivia and then skating for Ping. I will be one tired Queen tomorrow night, that is for sure. Well off to check on the upload.

Mama Out!!!!!

No comments: