Friday, September 25, 2009

It's Fall already, what happened to summer?

Yesterday was a busy day for us. I had to take Olivia to see her parents at the DCF office in Worcester. Ping and I sat in the lobby waiting while they visited. Ping was great. She colored. I read my People magazine. The place was busy with people coming in and out, so I found myself reading the paragraph over and over again. That was frustrating.

We left the office at 3:30 pm and went immediately to Ping's dancing lesson. It was considerably less busy in the waiting area, so that was fantastic. I sat there for an hour peeking at the TV to see Ping dance and then down to make Olivia smile. She slept for the first 15 minutes we were there. Bill joined us, so he could watch Ping and the baby with me. Of course Ping declared she was hungry when she got out of class. She requested that we go to a restaurant. What is with this kid? So we stopped at Pinecroft Dairy on the way home. We were hungry and it was on the way home.

We put the girls to bed around 8:00 pm. I can't remember for the life of me what I did for the rest of the night. I am sure it wasn't much. Oh, I watched a boring movie. My TV is terrible, so everything and everyone is red. Very frustrating.

Today was a great day because we had no plans. I dropped Ping off at school and then came back to the house to make a few CASA calls. I then went to UPS, CVS and the bank. I went back to CVS after because the line was so long and I had to get Ping from school. We went home right after and hung our here all day. Ping watched TV and played with a game. Olivia had a nice nap this afternoon and I even got to close my eyes for a short nap. I sat in my chair and Ping came up to sit with me. She loves watching TV and me having my arm around her. I have been fighting a cold, so I really wanted to close my eyes so that I didn't have to deal with how I felt.

Once O got up, we fed the girls, played with them and put them to bed. Bill has been in bed ever since. Shocker, right? I came downstairs and watched 20/20 and painted my nails. Friday nights are so exciting now. Seriously, I am fine with this kind of night. Well off to bed.

Mama Out!!!!!

I don't usually post pictures of Olivia, but I had to post one since I talk about her so much. She is having fun with her toys.

My silly little goose.

Squirmy wormy.

Holding her bag of acorns from Ayi Ethel. I somehow need to pay her back for that generous gift.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What sweet pics of your little Ping, I just love her hair. Soooo Cute. Little Olivia is a doll too. :)



Tammy