Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Catching up here

How do I keep losing days here?

Monday I dropped off the new truck to have it painted. They gave me a minivan to drive in it's place. I was grateful, but a minivan????? I swore I would never drive one. I asked if it came with a big flopping hat and sunglasses. It didn't. I drove home, pulled in the driveway and realized that I left my garage door opener in the truck and gave the dealership all of my keys. I called Bill at work and he came and rescued me. Sadly my brain has not been working as it should. I waited on a call for the entire afternoon. I finally got it in the evening. I was waiting on the results from my Cat Scan. It was good news. I couldn't be more thrilled. We will check again in 6 months just to be sure. Looks like something I got from having an infection at some point. Bill had a Masons meeting, so I got the kids to bed on my own. Very long day.

On Tuesday, we had an appointment with Early Intervention, but I had to cancel it because we have all had colds and O's nose was dripping. I figured they wouldn't appreciate coming into a home where we have been fighting the cold bug. In the afternoon, I took Ping to her ice skating lessons. She had a blast. Daddy went to work early, so he could meet me there and watch her skate. She got off to a very rocky start, but by the end of the session, she was doing great. After a quick trip to Walmart alone for some cream for O, I went to have my hair cut. I got a scalp massage, a facial and a cut. Yay. My hair was so long. When I got home, the kiddos were asleep.

Today was not the best day. I just need to take a deep breath and slow down a little. I am not using my noggin well. I must have never set the alarm last night because I woke up at 8:45 am. I was horrified. I should have had Ping at school 30 minutes ago. Also, I had a repair person coming between 8:30-9:30 am! I immediately ripped off my sleep shirt and then I heard a knock. I yelled out the window that I would be down in a minute. So I got dressed, ran downstairs, opened the door to the repair person and ran back up to get Ping ready. I grabbed the baby and off we went. When I got home, I fed the baby, changed her and made the bed. I hate starting off my day like that. Once I got Ping from school, we went to drop off the minivan and to get my truck. The truck looked great. We switched the car seats which is a pain in the butt and off we went to Target. We spent the rest of the afternoon at home. Tonight I had a meeting with someone appointed from the court to come and visit with Olivia. Shortly after the gentleman left, we fed the girls and put them in bed. A little while ago, Ping came down and I am pretty sure she is sleeping on top of her Daddy in the family room. I am going to post a few photos and go get them. I have to say tonight that Ping cracked me up. She said "Mama, open your mouth." I said "Why honey?" She said "I am looking for your brain." Let me know if you find it honey because god knows I can't!!!!

Mama Out!!!!!!!

Crazy child. She has two socks on her hands and two on her feet and she is crawling around like an exotic dancer!!!!!

Silly goose.

I am so good, I am joining another class. Bye!

Look at me.

You can say you saw this pictures first when CNN calls you and asks how it feels to know an Olympic Gold Winner. No pressure baby.

No comments: