Friday, March 13, 2009

I blogged early yesterday, so adding on here.

It's nearly 1 am and I need to hit the hay. Bill has been upstairs since 9 pm with Ping. I am sure there is no room between those two and the cats, but I will try anyway. I am thinking that if I can't move them out of my room, I can move myself, right? Not like there are no other freaking rooms in the house!

I went to have acupuncture tonight. I never have before. Thought I would try it for my Lymphedema. Now I am rethinking the whole thing. It's never good to have needles enter a body part that is inflicted with Lympedema. However, I thought I would give it a try in my question to get my Lympatic system working. Need to give it a little more thought. After doing a lot of reading tonight, I am really nervous to go again. So stay tuned.

I watched some TV tonight and since getting off the TV, I have been on the computer. So I need to tear myself away. It's late and I have to be up early tomorrow. I hate early!

Mama Out!!!!

No comments: