Tuesday, March 24, 2009

She is at it again!

Ping woke up with Daddy this morning. She had 15 minutes by herself before I got up. In that time, she fed the cats 5 plates of cat food and she got into the White Out again. Yes, it was hidden. She found it. I have since put it in my filing drawer. She knows better, so I am not sure why she felt compelled to do these things this morning. I am locking my office tonight. It's not like I have all this stuff at my desk. It's hidden, high up, put away, etc. She is resourceful, what else can I say. So she lost her Princess dresses for the day. She was okay with that. No tears shed, no pouting, ziltch. Hmmm, maybe I need to come up with something better here!!!!!

Ping has a cold. She has been fighting it for a week or so now. Not a big deal. I just hate hearing her poor little cough. Her nose is running like a faucet as well. I can't wait till we have a break from all of this. That won't come till summer. April vacation is approaching though. Not sure what we are going to do for that, but I will probably book stuff for the entire week. Better have something to do or she will start rearranging the furniture on me!

After picking up Ping from school, I had to go to Worcester City Hall. I had a parking ticket I decided to fight and today was my little hearing. I won. It wasn't really worth the drive there and having to referee Ping while explaining my side of the story, but I felt the ticket was unfair and I wasn't going to pay it without a fight. After all, that is what they want.

We spent the rest of the day at home. I had some scanning to do. Ping was really tired and decided to snuggle on my chair. At one point, I thought I was going to fall asleep while doing my project, so I decided to join Ping in the chair. I ended up passing out. I didn't sleep well last night, so I needed a cat nap. Sometimes it is indeed worth napping. It energizes me for the evening and I can get a lot done. I did too. We put out some Easter decorations. We also put the pictures in the attic. Did a few other things too. Now I need to go to bed or I will be exhausted tomorrow and we have plans.

Hope you are all well!

Mama Out!!!!!!

Anyone that knows me well knows I hate snakes. This picture really fascinated me though. It was from when my Great Aunt and Great Uncle were in Tehran, Iran. A true Snake Charmer.

No comments: