Sunday, March 22, 2009

Poof the magic weekend.

Another weekend has come and gone. Why must it go so quickly?

I think I am going to go to bed sort of early tonight. Odd for me, but there is nothing on TV. I stayed up till 3 am last night, so I probably should try to make up for it a little.

Very productive day. I went through old photos so I can see what is there and then I can get them into the right place. I have one more box to go. I went through two boxes. I also printed out all the excursions we can do on our vacation. I had no idea I would be printing a book! There are so many things to do! Anyway, I want to review what is offered and I want Bill to look as well. It's harder with a 3 1/2 year old. We can't do a lot of the stuff because your child has to be at least 12 years old for these excursions. Not a big deal to me. I know Bill has a few things in his mind that he absolutely wants to do, but after reading up on those items, there is no way we could bring Ping. He could go alone, but I don't think that is what he wants to do either. Although he said he would. Nice guy, eh? There will be other times in the future. Right now we have a young child, and she comes first. There is a day camp that you can put your child in. I am not sure how I feel about that yet. I might try it for an hour or two because I think Ping would have a blast. However, I am not sure I want to leave her while we go on an excursion. I can't help it, I am very protective. Bill and others have said "well they have to be certified to watch children, ect." Whatever! I don't care. The only one that is certified is me! How do you like them apples? I am far from perfect, but nobody loves her more than I do. Bill is a close second:)

I sent some pictures to Ayi Meri this afternoon so that she could arrange them all on one sheet of paper for me. I need to do that for our social worker. The social worker also asked Ping to draw a picture. Like I mentioned before, I have been talking a lot to Ping about a brother or sister for her so that she will be prepared in the event that we are fortunate enough to be blessed with another. So Ping sat down with paper and crayons. I suggested that she draw a picture of us as a family. I was shocked. Not only did she do it, but she did an awesome job. So I made a copy of it. The social worker is getting the copy. It's too precious to give the original!!!

That is all for now. Enjoy her drawing. Ping is too adorable for words!!!!!

Mama Out!!!!!

First she did it in yellow. I asked her to darken it so we could see it better. Daddy is red. Mama is next to Daddy and Ping is next to me. Next to Ping is her sister and then below her is a baby. I don't get it. She has added two children!!!! I did have a psychic medium tell me we would have three children from foster care and they didn't need to be related. Ping was in foster care. Is she on to something????? THREE?????

No comments: